[Harp-L] beginner directions

There is quite a bit of info out there about learning harmonica. Some on cds and/or cassette, some on dvd or video. Some on the internet for those with DSL/highspeed. What I'm looking for is something for an old novice that has never played an instrument but loves the harmonica. I have managed to play the simple songs in some of the books but I don't think I can play. (My dog does like it though). Is there a particular course/instructor that seems to have had success with the less intuitive students?

Mike