[Harp-L] Kalamazoo vs. Gibson Skylark

A couple of months ago, in an ebay listing for a Kalamazoo Model 2, the seller mentioned that he heard the Kalamazoo amp used the same circuit as one of the Gibson Skylark models.  I managed to find online somewhere, I don't know where, a list of Skylark models with tube lineups and one of them did indeed have the same lineup as the Kal.  I'm not enough of an electronics guy to even know if two schematics would match up, just wondering if anyone else has done the comparison or even heard of this.

Scott
P.S.  I have unfortunately neglected to thank all the great folks on this forum who have provided information for this newbie.  This is one very cool and supportive group of people and I'm glad to be a part of it.

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me