[Harp-L] XLR cord w/ on/off switch

I use low-z mics and prefer mic cables that have a built in on/off switch on the XLR connector (comes in handy to kill feedback and to turn off the mic if you step off stage on a number that has no harp). Peavey makes them, and i have some that i've been using for a while, but since a certain local music store closed, I've been having a very hard time finding another source should i need a replacement.

If anyone is interested, i just discovered they are available in my preferred 25' length on line from EIGHTH STREET MUSIC at a good price and with super fast shipping. Very decent quality cable, too. Their customer service is also very responsive and cool to deal with (as i found out since i had to cancel a duplicate order i accidentally placed with an errant mouse click).

FWIW.

JPn