[Harp-L] Overglows or overkill?

Nice effect! I love the creativity of harmonica players. Just one question:
Can you do overglows on the harp?
It's an interesting idea but, at the same time, I happen also to think of it as overkill. For two reasons:
- If I understand well, and please correct me if I am wrong, it's a little device that sticks at the right end of the harp that, on the touch of a button, lights up the "Firefly", i.e. the key of the harmonica. I do not know how big the device is but I suspect it will have some consequences on my cupping. I TB in the so called "total cup" where the whole harp is covered, as opposed to the "half cup" (Filisko advocates the later) where part of the instrument is still visible. To keep a close seal, it seems to me that the smaller the harp, the better. This axiom applies, not matter of the size of your hands
- It happened to all of us that play on a stage: wrong harp! Oups! I solved this problem with common sense (or what I think is...): at all times, I keep my ducks in a row in my (Cumberland) case. After a while, I reached without thinking, just by looking. Never went wrong again. So far!
Sunnyside