Re: [Harp-L] "The Firefly" - The Lightning Harmonica

Wow!  Imagine bringing "The Firefly" together with the "ELX TurboHarp" to create different color lights and intensities depending on the note(s) being played... maybe even a strobe effect for vibratos !

You would probably have to incorporate some sort of self-contained battery charger to keep everything working... mini-wind/air turbine(s)...

Ken H in OH