[Harp-L] "On the Road Again" Commercial

Anyone who lives in Southern California (and perhaps elsewhere?) may have been treated in recent days to Canned Heat's "On the Road Again" emanating once again from their AM car radio!   Shades of 1968!   Thanks to Midas Muffler's current advertising campaign which prominently features the Blind Owl's harp solo including its famously altered note!

I heard it again this morning in Los Angeles on KTLK 1150.   I wonder if its nationwide?  Blind Owl Lives!