[Harp-L] Re: Where to buy? Coast to Coast Music!

My opinion here might be considered tainted, since C2C Music is selling my patch set.  However, I approached C2C to sell my stuff precisely because I had been buying gear from them for years, and I like the way they do business.

As a customer, I've always been very, very happy with the service I get from C2C.  I now buy all my harps from C2C. The only exceptions are the rare occasions when I'm in a hurry and I need it right now.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter