[Harp-L] RE: Where to buy? Coast to Coast Music!

I am a very happy long-term Coast to Coast Music customer. I have never had a bad experience with them. On rare occasions, they have not had a particular item in stock. I get notified of the order status very quickly. For instance, when I ordered a Hohner extended bass harmonica, John told me that he didn't have one and his distributer network probably didn't either, so it would have to be ordered from Germany. I was amazed to get a notice the next day that it was being shipped; I got it in less than a week. John had searched around until he found one, bought it and sent it. Recently, John let everyone on the (Coast to Coast Music sponsored) harptalk and bluegrass-L Yahoo! groups know that due to the record snowfall (50 inches), he could not get to the store to ship orders. He could have just waited until he got back to the store; the fact that he was upfront about the situation is a very good reason that I will continue to buy from C2C Music whatever and whenever I can. (BTW, I had just placed a $100+ order with them online immediately prior to this announcement of delays.)

Happy, happy, happy-with Coast to Coast Music!

Crazy Bob

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469230/direct/01/