Re: [Harp-L] Where to buy

He is located here in San Diego, wonder if he's got a showroom . . .Gary------Original Message------From: pdxharpdog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx: Glenn LabbieCc: Harp-lSubject: Re: [Harp-L] Where to buySent: Feb 15, 2010 7:34 PM

Just thought I'd chime in.  I buy a lot of harmonica stuff from Coast to Coast and think they are great guys - great service. Would highly recommend them.  But on the mention of someone on this thread today, I bought a harp online from Rockin Ron's.  Needed a Low D SP20 harp as a backup harp and put a note on the web order form to hurry as I have a bunch of gigs coming up. Ron himself surprised me later this afternoon with a personal call to my cell to tell me he would have gotten the order out today but the mail was closed due to the holiday.  He said it would certainly go out tomorrow.  Great customer service from a guy who actually wants my harmonica business. Last year I bought more than $1,000 worth of harmonicas from a few suppliers.  Check out Rockin' Rons - http://www.rockinronsmusic4less.com/   price was great too. Has a ton of inventory including most of the available Suzuki Manji keys in stock.
And to think I used to put up with Harp Depot......
Ross

----- Original Message ----- From: "Glenn Labbie" <glenlabb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: "harp" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Monday, February 15, 2010 7:11:20 PM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Where to buy
Coast to Coast.  Never used anybody else on line, but they are great. Ordered a harp a couple of week ago and it was on my door step in 3 days, and after dozens of orders, I never had an inaccurate delivery or any other problems.
Glenn
-----Original Message----- From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Guy Buxman Sent: Monday, February 15, 2010 2:08 PM To: harp Subject: [Harp-L] Where to buy
I know this topic makes the rounds often, but here we go...
Who is *currently* the better online store for buying stock harps?  My primary concern is accurate, rapid order fulfillment.
   - Coast to Coast    - Best Lil Harphouse    - Harmonica's and Stuff    - Others?
Thanks,
GB