[Harp-L] RE: Lone Wolf Pedals

Lone Wolf Pedals are nice. I have two Lone Wolf Pedals. I have the Harp Delay, which is a simple Delay pedal that allows you to control the length of the delay (up to about 1/2 second or so), the number of repeats (1 to a dozen, I guess), and the volume of the repeats (barely nothing to 100%) (and the volume is called "blend" by Lone Wolf]. I also have the Harp Tone +, (a Christmas gift from my friend John Johnson). I use the Delay pedal all the time. The Harp Tone + I use with my little amp, a Harpgear 2; it allows me to use a clean mic and get a little dirt at low volume. It's a great little pedal that lets you have a simple bass/treble equalizer and boosts your signal to add a little dirt. I use it for other things, too... like boosting the signal from my record player to my pignose amp to get better volume from old records that are a little worn out, and for boosting and controlling the signal for home studio recording (I run my guitar or mic through the Harp Tone +, and can help get a clean and controlled signal to the microphone plug in, with a little 1/4" to 3.5mm adapter). I'd love to try some of their other pedals, since the two that I have tried are great.
Dan.