From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Tony Eyers
Sent: martes, 16 de febrero de 2010 15:27
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Lone Wolf Pedal recommendation

Last weekend Ian Collard ran an (excellent) harmonica seminar at the
Australian Blues Music Festival. He demonstrated his rig, three Lone
Wolf pedals (www.lwharpamps.com) with a Turner mic (www.fatbottom-mics.com).

The pedals were (in order)

Harp Delay
Harp Attack
Harp Tone+

The sound was authentic and sensational. Just like a big traditional
amp, without the big traditional amp.

Tony Eyers
Australia
www.HarmonicaAcademy.com
...everyone plays

Se certificó que el correo entrante no contiene virus.
Comprobada por AVG - www.avg.es
Versión: 9.0.733 / Base de datos de virus: 271.1.1/2689 - Fecha de la
versión: 02/15/10 04:35:00