[Harp-L] Overblowing and bending with the same mouth position

Hi guy's just wanna say that, is't possible to bend and overblow just by
reversing the air flow on bend's keeping the same mouth position. I'm
sending a video  link were i play in Eb pentatonic minor on a  C harp
sound's tricky but easy in fact cause it's all overblow's and bend's so i
just keep my embouchure a reverse the air flow on the bend's...  Basicly i'm
a u-blocker but i think it's the same for any kind of embouchure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bbi-prg0BRQ

Greetings.

André D.