Re: [Harp-L] 2 draw beginner question

Andrew,
You are missing my point.  I am well aware of the 2 draw beginner's
trouble.  What is interesting about this case is the same student is
having an easy time on one C special 20 and a difficult time on
another C special 20.  Same brand harp, same key, same student, 2
different results.  It makes me think that there is a subtle
difference in reed gapping or other mechanical element coupled with
the beginner's embouchure that makes students have trouble or ease
with 2 draw.  If we can identify what will make it easier, we can help
other beginners by resetting their harps.  I do not think we will ever
eliminate the 2 draw beginner's trouble, but we could help.
Michael