[Harp-L] New Harrison B-radical harmonica

I just got my new b-radical a few days ago and have been enjoying it tremendously. It's got a nice even tone all the way across, not too bright and not too dark. It plays and responds incredibly well and looks very cool to boot. The cover plates feel nice on the lips but are a bit wider than I'm used to and are taking me a little while to get used to that. All around, a big thumbs up. Here is  link to youtube of me playing it fresh out of the box: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyTtJCf45bs
Congrats to Brad and the crew. Anyone else tried it yet? - Sandy
http://www.sandyweltmanmusic.com
http://www.onlinelessonvideos.com