[Harp-L] Amp recommendations?

Harry,

You know, if i were invited to sit in with a band that has the instrumentation that your band has, i'd probably use my Fender Princeton Reverb Reissue. i adjust for tone/volume by using a 545 Ultimate, setting the amp volume at a level where i get the sound/ tone i want out of the amp and then attenuating the input gain from the mic by rolling off the volume control on the mic to adjust the overall volume level and smooth out the signal.

Btw, i put a set of tilt back legs on my PRRI and i think the sound/ tone of the amp opens up nicely when it's tilted back. This amp sounds louder than one would expect from 15 watts.

FWIW,

JP