Re: [Harp-L] B-Radical Sighting

Is there any word when these might become more widely available. I'm willing to buy at least one, in order to keep my mission of trying at least one of every affordable harp before going back to my SP20s. But I want to hear some feedback and be sure initial production harps are doing well.
Appreciate any info.
Steve Webb in Minnesota