Re: [Harp-L] a new review just in on my CD and Phoebe Snow

I must take a second to publicly thank Rob Paparozzi for his generosity in
offering the Harp Key/Info sheet AND a music minus one track from his CD to
us here on harp-L.

Wow!  I hope we all appreciate how lucky we are to have guys like Rob
contributing on harp-L, not to mention supporting SPAH and promoting our
instrument in general.  So thanks Rob, Madcat, Steve Baker, Tom Ball, Robert
Bonfiglio, and the many, many other pros who contribute here and to the
harmonica world in general.  How can you not love an instrument that has
such a classy group of folks as their proponents?

Humbly,
Fred S