Re: [Harp-L] Blues DeVille 4x10

Scott, I had a Blues DeVille twin that I liked alot. If I was in a situation where I needed more power, such as, on a big stage it filled the bill. But, man, that thing was heavy. I used a two wheeler to move that thing around. I wound up selling it to pay off some doctor bills. I've thought about buying another though. I just can't afford it right now. Dan Axt
----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Hicks" <dscotthicks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "harp-l" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 12, 2010 4:00 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Blues DeVille 4x10

Interested in opinions on this as a harp amp. I've read a couple of posts in the archives, just wondering if there's anyone out there using one currently and with what success. Also, any mods needed other than tube swaps and is there a significant difference between older models and newer ones? As always, thanks harp-l-ers!

Scott

EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me      =