From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Mox Gowland
Sent: Friday, February 12, 2010 10:29 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] SoniVox Harmonica

Well, we're all out of a job !

SoniVox Harmonica | Windows | 119.3Mb

http://www.sonivoxmi.com/ProductDetail.asp?Item=Harmonica&New=1&lstSort=Synt
h&lstSynthSearch=Virtual+Instrument+%28DVI%29&lstInstruments=Harmonica

or
http://tinyurl.com/ycmu7dn

An incredibly authentic replication of a real harmonica, this instrument
features a wide key range with several octaves of every note in the 12-tone
scale. The chromatic harmonica can be played in any key, allowing for
versatile use throughout several different genres of music. This instrument
is widely used for playing blues, folk and county as well as classical, jazz
and pop. With its precise articulation and definitive tone, it stands out as
a pristine virtual instrument.

http://www.youtube.com/user/hokumsheik

Française
http://www.myspace.com/mox_gowland