[Harp-L] My "Pretty Close" OB's

The Iceman posteth:
> Peloquin's diatonic solo posted  here as part of the West Coast Jazz
> Harmonica Summit had some of the most  "pretty close" OB's I've heard in a while.

> I suppose, but I think if you really know how to use them you can get  it
> pretty close, if not spot  on.

Thanks so much Larry! -pretty close is pretty good enough for me!  (my last 6OB near the end of my solo was a bit flat-- oh well -- I still got a little bit of house! --forgiving audience!)
 -- I love overblows and overdraws and try to play them whenever I need to or else the mood strikes me... the voices in my head tell me to play them! Y'all are crazy!! Those people that think I should just pick up a chromatic should probably listen to the 2 tunes that I played on chromo (thanks SmoJoe!) preceding this tune.

check out the video here along with 7 other fine harmonica playing weirdos on Slim's Youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8ggCxCgkks

Slim put on quite a shindig last August. I was honored to be a part of it. It was one of the most musically satisfying days of my life. Thanks again Slim!

BTW: a few people wondered which harp I was playing. It was an MB in C (2nd position) customized by Brad Harrison. It has the FPT-9 B-radical reeds that are in the B-radical.

Michael Peloquin

http://www.b-radical.us

http://harpsax.com

http://myspace.com/peloquinharpsax