[Harp-L] Hohner Harps

Starting Feb 15 Hohner Harps are averaging a 10% increase wholesale. If anyone is interested, I'll be selling factory stock Hohners. Which I'll be dropshipping to you from my dealer. I can beat any store bought price plus shipping. It would probably be worth your while to look into my prices if you're looking to purchase more than a couple of diatonics or any single chromatics. That goes for any Hohner. I only accept postal money orders. See Tonekingcorp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  for a full product listing. Please email me off list for any inquiries. Thankyou, Dave