Re: [Harp-L] Not the same

I've been hiding off in the bushes until you guys got back to this...

Blues guys that play with an OB...
You mention Adam Gussow who you'all know quite well I take it.
I have never had the pleasure of hearing him live...only seen his playing on you tube lessons.

Is there a particular song or two I should look into to hear him in action.

search of internet finds an Octavio Castro...any tune I should look for...of his.

Finally, I Found Chris Michalek  (I've seen some links posted here before)
Any particular tunes for him I should find?

Thanks again Mr. Ross for getting to the point I was looking for in all this...
Obviously I can find some on my own...just wondered if there are any shortcuts to this illustration.

Thus far Carlos Del Junco has had the greatest impact on me ( due to following Harp-L)   Revolutionary mambo stuff.
Thanks again for any feedback..(wait... not "feedback " please...bad omen)...any ideas.
Or other revolutionary OB on the Blues guys.

Grant