Re: [Harp-L] OBs - EV630

   I'm sorry, I'm REALLY monotonous but it is hard not to be in this
harmonica world, listen to Howard, Chris, etc. They aren't tongue blocking,
and I find that to be crazy good tone.

--
-Just Finished: The Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway.
-Currently Reading: Nothing, tomorrow going to pick up Brave New World, only