[Harp-L] Re: Attack on overblows etc

What is it with you guys? Why the over-emotional response to a discussion of
a technique? This is a harp forum where people - surprise - express opinions
on matters related to harp. You don't need to circle the wagons every time
someone points out the issues with overblows.

The proper way to address some of the issues would be to provide counter
examples to prove I am wrong.

However, I did enjoy Mike Fugazzi's long post even though I never made some
of the observations he responds to rhetorically.  Great post!

Hey Thomas, if I get a chance to go through my dad's LP collection, I hope
to locate that Hampton track I heard. Since we don't live in the same state
you might have to wait awhile. Good enough for you?