[Harp-L] Re: Old harp-ler here/ Overblows

Thanks for the welcome back. I've already heard from 4 or 5 old harmonica friends. Rob, I really don't have any new recordings lately, but I'm playing in a really fun Acoustic Gypsy Jazz band. You can see and hear some of our stuff on my website(below) or go to youtube and search for me or Hot Club Caravan. I've also started recording downloadable harmonica video lessons. It's alot of fun and challenging to fill up 30 minutes of content every week (see below).
Since I've been a little out of touch the last few years, I've been checking out some of the new and up and coming harmonica players these days and I'm blown away by them and the evolution of this instrument in such a short time. It's all very exciting. - Sandy