[Harp-L] Amp for both harp and guitar

> The Super Reverb ain't no slouch when it comes to tone and projection.  I
> put a vintage 12AU7 in V1 of mine.  I use the non-reverb channel for harp
> and the Trem channel for guitar.  Plenty loud for 35-40 watts. Mine's a
> '68-'69 AA270 with the bias circuit restored and several Cap values to BF
> '65.  Did that in '72.  Finally put a 3-wire plug on it about 10 years
ago.
> Everything else is completely original including speakers. Fantastic amp.
> Honestly.

I was wondering if anyone had any other alternatives for a two channel amp
where one channel could be used for harp and the other for guitar. I play
both harp and guitar in my band, switching between the two several times
during a gig. What I am trying to do is find a setup where I can set the
amp to support both and just use the volume control on both the guitar and
harp mic to switch between them (turning the volume all the way down on
the one I am not using. We play R&B, Soul, Funk, Blues and Classic Rock.

Anyone got any good suggestions? I have been trying to crack this nut
for a few years now.

Thanks in advance,
Bob