Re: [Harp-L] Re: Tradition vs. Innovation

Good call iceman! It seems as we get older (no offense to anyone) we sort of
become accustomed to one thing, and don't take well to change as easily.
When you're really young you want to figure out everything.

--
-Just Finished: The Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway.
-Currently Reading: Nothing, tomorrow going to pick up Brave New World, only