Re: [Harp-L] Re: Tweed amp request

Hey Bob,

I had one too, but sold it as I have been posted overseas and needed to
store or sell gear.

I really liked it with the 2x8 combo. It has it's own kind of tone which can
be kind of Chess-like but not as compressed as other tweed amps. You can
hear this amp at it's best on a Youtube video with Mark Hummel, "Sad Letter"
I think is the track.

Best
Drew