[Harp-L] Blues Nazi - OBs

I'm pretty sure Fugazzi got the term Blues Nazi from me.  I got it
from the Joe Filisko/Dennis Gruenling/Jimmy Gordon/Allen Holmes group
when we were all pretty close. I don't know who started the term but
I'm pretty sure it one of those guys. I'm going to make an executive
decision and claim it's Joey's fault.

The biggest mistake I see in people when making claims about OBers is
it's usually from a Blues Player perspective.  OBs are useful in Blues
but most of the OB guys are simply into other forms of music.

I couldn't play this without using OBs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEPmvS2AZhg