Re: [Harp-L] One reason why harmonicas are better than guitars

Yeah, harmonica is my favorite cold weather instrument. You even get to blow
on your hands.

I've played guitar at a few outdoor music festivals amidst snow flurries,
and we were ready to invent heated guitar necks for the next time. Maybe
drums aren't too bad. The movement might warm you up.

Eric