[Harp-L] One reason why harmonicas are better than guitars

Here in the DC area we've just been walloped by a blizzard, with another
storm on the way. Our house was without electricity and heat all weekend. And
when the inside temperatures dropped to the low forties Saturday night, my
fingers were just too cold to play guitar or uke. Luckily, my trusty harps
were on hand, and I was able to serenade my wife by candlelight as we hunkered
under blankets.

Cheers,

Alan Cutler
Gaithersburg, MD