Re: [Harp-L] Anyone knows this harp?

http://www.pauloscher.com/photos/gear/dscn0001.htm

Danny Wilson posted this in May of 2005,

some of his recordings, Paul enlightened us:

"The harp I'm playing is not really a bass harp - its called a
contrabass, made by Dragon Fly. I bought it in 1968 for $17 dollars
and I recorded with it in on me and Steve Guyger's record for Blues
Leaf Living Legends. BTW, I just played at the Handy Award show in
Memphis and the crowd really liked it. There is a picture and sound
sample of it on my web site - http://www.pauloscher.com - in the photo
gallery section. Feel free to relay this info or post it on the
harp-l."

So there we have it.

Danny