De : harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] De la part
de John F. Potts
Envoyé : lundi 8 février 2010 05:36
À : harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Objet : [Harp-L] Fourth Position Harmonic Minor

Lately, I've been getting into Fourth Position for playing some
natural minor key jazz material like "Equinox" which is essentially a
minor blues. Just for variety,  i've also starting using Fourth to
play some natural minor material I'd perviously been playing in Fifth.

As i get more and more comfortable using Fourth Position regularly it
dawned on me that  I can also get the harmonic minor scale in two
registers by playing 3D*** and 6D* for the major seventh.

Question:  Does anyone know of any harmonica friendly (I don't OB)
harmonic minor tunes I could fool around with for practice playing
harmonic minor in Fourth?