[Harp-L] The Hohner Price Increase - or Why Hohner Is In Danger of Losing It's Mojo.

My blog entry titled, "The Hohner Price Increase - or Why Hohner Is In
Danger of Losing It's Mojo" can be found here:

http://r66hc.blogspot.com/2010/02/hohner-price-increase.html

This matter has already been thoroughly discussed here on Harp-L but not as
much in our local harp community.  So, I am asking you Harp L folks not to
start another thread but rather to post your comments and discussion, if you
have any, in the blog comments sections.

Thanks

Bill Kumpe

Tulsa, OK