Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica Instructor in NH

Todd,
I give lessons by webcam thru skype or by phone.  Lessons are $40 per
hour.  I teach Monday thru Friday, my earliest lesson is 9am, my
latest lesson is 7:30pm, Central standard time.  I live in Austin,
Texas.  I can get you many references or you can read the testimonials
page on my website, which also has a page dedicated to questions about
lessons.

Here is next week's availability:

Monday Feb 8th
10:15am Central
3:45pm
6:15pm to 7:30pm start time range

Tues Feb 9th
9am to 9:30am start time range
noon to 1:30pm start time range
4pm
6:15pm to 7:30pm start time range

Wed Feb 10th
9am to 11:15am start time range
3pm

Thurs Feb 11th
9am to 9:30am start time range
noon
2:15pm
4:45pm to 7:30pm start time range

Fri 12th
9am
11:45am to 7:30pm start time range

Availability is subject to change.

Will one of those times work for you?  Please feel free to call me to
discuss it further.  I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Michael Rubin
512 619 0761
Michaelrubinharmonica.com