Re: [Harp-L] old Meisterclassse reeplate thickness -

Thanks again Winslow
I'm not going to say why i asked for this information, because everyone will want one

Can I ask again though, why for those of us who like the Hohner classic reeds but would like them in conjunction with a slightly thicker reedplate because we like the sound quality that could give us - can't we have this or something like this?

How would others compare the sound quality of the old Meisterclasse to other harps with reeds from the classic series? MBs, SP20s, GMs etc

Bill