[Harp-L] Coast2Coast Music now offering Richard Hunter's Digitech RP series patch sets

Hi all,

I'm delighted to announce that Coast2Coast Music, my favorite online retailer for all things harmonica, is now selling my patch sets for the Digitech RP250, 255, 350, and 355.

I will continue to handle after-sales service and support for licensees, including buyers who acquire their patch set license through Coast2Coast. This will assure timely and technically knowledgeable support for buyers.  The goal for every sale remains the same: to get buyers up and running quickly with a fabulous set of sounds for harmonica.

Coast2Coast's new page for the patch sets can be found here:
http://coast2coastmusic.com/cgi-bin/cart/HSRPPATCH.html

I've been a happy customer of Coast2Coast Music for years, and I'm terrifically pleased that they're offering my patch sets.  Thanks to all involved, and in particular to the patch set users whose positive feedback and suggestions for improvement have helped make these patches inside an RP device such an expressive and flexible tool for harmonica players.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter