  From: Michelle LeFree
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 2010 5:45 PM
  Subject: [Harp-L] Re: {Harp-L} John P. Hammond

  It may be a small point, but for the sake of accuracy, John Paul Hammond
  of "Little Big Man" fame is not John Hammond, Jr. His famous father was
  John Henry Hammond.

  John P. Hammond provided one of my first exposures to blues and for that
  I am eternally grateful. He remains one of my favorite self accompanied
  harp players.

  All of us who appreciate blues and jazz have a lot to thank both John
  Hammonds for.

  Michelle