To: <zen33569@xxxxxxxxx>; <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 2010 07:32
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] 2 draw squeak

Mine, in Bb is now doing that and soon it will get lodged in my throat me
thinks. My Bushman in Bb also is so out of tune (and out of box was way
off too) that it's time to buy an new toy. Any updates on the Manji lately?
I got a Hohner Crossover in C and I am not that impressed. So my new Bb
may just be the Manji.

Nothing like getting that new harp huh? Like a kid on Christmas morning.

Pic