RE: [Harp-L] video 1971 muddy band on wolgangsvault

I watched all 4 segments the other night--it's a great video of Muddy and his band as they sounded in the summer of 1971.  If you happen to be familiar with Muddy's album, "Live (At Mr. Kelly's)", and like that recording as much as I do, you'll really enjoy this video.  The video in L.A. was recorded the same summer as the live album and Muddy and the band in the video sound very, very similar to the recording.  In fact, some harp solos on the video are almost identical to those on the Mr. Kelly's album.  Great interview footage with Muddy, too.  If you're a Muddy fan (an who isn't?) you'll want to check out the video.  Enjoy!