[Harp-L] Migic Dick's . . . ahem

Does anyone know what mic Magic Dick used for the Full House version of Whammer Jammer?  For that matter, does anyone know what he used in the studio for amp and mic?

In my experience, a GB or Astatic though a tube amp yields a bit too much grit. Magic Dick's versions combine "cleanliness" but with some real punch where needed.  I think there is a photo on the back of one of the  J. Geils Albums, maybe Full House, and he is holding a stick mic.  Not a 58 though.

Thanks