From: Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, December 27, 2010 12:44:46 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Powerbender

Just ordered a Powerbender, with the New Year's special about the same price
that I could have had at SPAH.

I've tried a number of non-Richter oriented special tunings, and found most of
them to be either too limited (to single notes) or too far from familiar ground
to be very useful.  But I'm expecting this to be a much more enjoyable
experience, and looking forward to bending away on draw notes in the top
octaves.

regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter