[Harp-L] video changes

Hi, thank you for the kind responses... We changed the URL's to our
video's., here are the new ones.

Super Cruncher
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rycjG8ZqI0Y_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rycjG8ZqI0Y)

Sonny Terry
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xih_XGNdwQ4_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xih_XGNdwQ4)

If any harmonica club would like to have a full Sonny Terry seminar with
hand out materials, individual attention, please contact me. I also do two
hours on electric harp, so a full 10 hour day.. Thank you Rob for your
comments  about the New Jersey seminar. It was difficult cramming it into an hour.
As you  can tell by the video, you have to be the instrument, there is no
thought  involved unless playing a specific line.
Now that I have 3 specific harp amps for every possible situation, I will
be focusing on playing and recording...Thank you. Sonny Jr.