[Harp-L] musicians near Manhattan?

Someone from New York contacted our blues society in Oregon to see if we
knew of anyone in his area (Manhattan). He works in a substance abuse
program and is thinking some blues music might be beneficial. I don't know
if he's looking for volunteers (he may not know yet either) or paid. He is
also looking to get more involved in the music/blues scene in helping to
coordinate such musical acts of kindness (he's not a musician). Anyone
interested in being in touch with him to help or to steer him in the right
direction?

You can e-mail me offlist and I'll forward his info. Thanks!

Josh