RE: [Harp-L] Christelle Wailing on the PowerBender

Hi Steve !

The Suzuki Harpmaster that Brendan offers in the PowerBender tuning (along with the book and CD) has a plastic comb with recessed reed plates.

It is very similar (almost identical) to the Bushman Delta Frost that I have.

Very comfortable harp to play.

Ken H in OH