[Harp-L] Lone Wolf Harp Attack

Hello all,
 I was thinking of buying a Lone Wolf Harp Attack to use as a "back up amp". Has anybody had an experience with these pedals? I play blues, and strive for the chicago style sound, does this pedal have the ability to produce that sound through a P.A. like I said this would be a back up plan should my amp fail at a gig. I currently own, and use the delay pedal from Lone Wolf and love it. It sounds great, and is built like a tank. I have found it to be a wonderful piece of gear. Thanks in advance for any and all responses.
                 Mike