RE: [Harp-L] Re: Volume pot for Shure 533SA

"Peter S..." wrote:
<Try Greg Heumann -- http://www.blowsmeaway.com/micmods.html.  He does volume
<controls for mics.  You could easily just do one of his inline controls
<without having to mod the mic itself (that is what I have on my 520D).

I have one of Greg's inline volume controls, and I mever play through my Fireball or Shure 545SD without it.  Great piece of gear, and you can use it with any mic in your collection with an XLR connector.

Regards and happy holidays, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick