RE: [Harp-L] Re: Volume pot for Shure 533SA

Todd,

Try Greg Heumann -- http://www.blowsmeaway.com/micmods.html.  He does volume
controls for mics.  You could easily just do one of his inline controls
without having to mod the mic itself (that is what I have on my 520D).  For
more money, you can also have him make it into an "ultimate" (I think the
533 may be one that would work - check with him) like this:
http://www.blowsmeaway.com/ultimate.html to make it _much_ more ergonomic.

Greg is on the list and may reply.

....Pete in Alaska
(now -3 in Anchorage!!  Though the Fairbanks people scoff at us Los
Anchorage folks since it is -40 there!!!  Talk about the Blues - whew!)