Re: [Harp-L] Rob Paparozzi & the Blues Revue magazine

Thanx Dennis,

Yeah 'Strange Brew' was inspired by the late producer, Arif Mardin, he did
an instrumental version on his 1st solo CD. I also saw Cream Live back in
the late 60's and got the bug. I always knew it could work on Diatonic and I
brought in Leo Nocentelli of the Meters to play a Guitar solo on my 'Spooky'
arrangement,-)

Best,
Rob P

On 12/24/10 12:03 AM, "Dennis Moriarty" <yodennis@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> C'mon!! What about mentioning the best song on the album: "Strange
> Brew".......Seriously: Love that one! Congrats. d
> http://www.myspace.com/blowintheblues
> http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1367217519

All the best,
Rob Paparozzi

email:
chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rob¹s Web Page:
http://robpaparozzi.com

Rob on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=7055110088

Come follow Rob on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/thehoneydripper

Rob¹s My Space (check for upcoming Gigs!)
http://www.myspace.com/hudsonriverrats

Rob on Reverbnation:
http://www.reverbnation.com/#/robpaparozzi

Rob¹s Session Sites: