[Harp-L] Long Slot versus Short Slot "Cutover" Keys?

What are the "cutover" keys between long slots versus short slots? I can use this information
to determine which reeds are interchangeable when repairing harps.

If you have the information, please list the manufacturer and the model, like this:

Hohner Golden Melody: LONG - C and below SHORT - Db and above
Lee Oskar Major: Long - C and below SHORT - Db and above

If there are more than two slot lengths, please add that info.

I have Pat Mission's Altered States documents, but can't find the actual "cutover" keys.

Thanks,
Crazy Bob